Please do not use the service, if you don't accept the following:
If You Do Choose To Convert
- When debugging, I log geolocation and the size of the original ics file.
- To protect the privacy of your data, the converted file has a generic title.
- You will be prompted to save it on your machine as soon as conversion completes.
- Data encryption (https) is enabled.
- I don't keep copies of your ics files.
- I don't collect or resale your events' information.
- This is a private hobby and I don't receive any financial benefits.
Please select the ics file(s) to be converted in csv
Or enter a URL
DUE (required for Reminder Events)
Repeats (until the end of next year)
Remove CANCELLED repeated events
Do not convert UTC times
You may select a separator, the desired date format and how time in events should be handled. If you don't need all possible columns from the calendar file, you can omit them. This makes the conversion quicker and the resulting csv file smaller.
- Comma separated csv files open easily in EXCEL.
- Tab separated csv files are easier to be viewed in simple text editors.
- Converted file will be a double quoted in Unicode (UTF-8) text file, ending in '.csv'.
Feel free to send your issues or feedback hereto…
Buy me a coffee
169902 files converted so far…
Last modified on: March 2020
- You can now choose your time format independently from the selected date format.
- You can now optionally also output the ORGANIZER of the event. Thanks Göran for suggesting it.
- There is a limit of 20 to the amount of files you can convert at once. Now the converter reflects the limit and warns if you exceed it by your selection. Thanks Tim for pointing this out.
- Long DESCRIPTION texts could show up in the converted NOTES columns without required spaces between some words. Thanks Russ for your feedback, this should work much better now.
- Sometimes the CALENDAR name wasn't correctly outputted in repeated rows. Thanks Bruce for pointing this out.
- Inserted the option 'Remove CANCELLED repeated events' to control omitting deleted events in the CSV. If disabled, the deleted events will be outputted along with a note that those events were CANCELLED.
- Excluded dates in repeat rules (EXDATE) are now also supported and deleted events will be omitted in the CSV. Thanks Bruce for mentioning this missing feature.
- Handling for DESCRIPTIONS with custom 'Description' tags (such as 'CUST CONTACT', 'PHONE #', 'ADDRESS', 'UNIT #', etc) as requested by Perry and Evan.
- Inserted an option to convert files by their URL. Currently it only converts URLs containing the 'ics' string. Please contact me, if it should also work for other endings.
- Increased the limit for Repeats by one year. Thanks Jacque for asking this.
- Sometimes, sorting the rows by their DTSTART didn't work. This should be fixed now.
- Some Repetition rules without INTERVAL would cause the conversion to stall. This is fixed now. Thanks Corné for sending me your ics file to debug the issue.
- Better RRULES logging in the Notes by disabled 'Repeats (until the end of this year)' option.
- Custom repetition rules such as every 2 week on Monday and Thursday would create repetitions for the weeks but only for the first day in the rule. Conversion now creates repeats on all possible days and skips weeks as required.
- Custom repetition rules such as every 2 month on the 3rd Thursday of the month wouldn't create repetitions. Conversion now creates repeats. Thanks Lisa Marie for reporting it.
- Sometimes, the LOCATION wasn't correctly converted and it showed in the CSV as "False". This should be now working better.
- New option: 'Do not convert UTC times' which leaves UTC times as they have. Suggested by Eric.
- WEEKLY BYDAY events starting in past years were sometimes off.
- You can now optionally also output the UID of the event. Thanks Levin for suggesting it.